November 17, 2012

SHINee songs~

Hey, everyone. Sorry, school is the LUCIFER. I haven't been able to even say HELLO :( School and clubs have me going UP & DOWN. But please don't HIT ME XD 

Anyway, I was at first going to compile a list of all their songs. But, I'm too lazy too. Sorry! Here's the list though.

So, instead, I have a challenge, and I guess something fun to do.

I have this one friend who really loves sci-fi. She has a younger sister, and we're all friends. Her younger sister really loves K-Pop. And she also likes SHINee too ^^ hehe. 

Anyway, my friend doesn't like K-Pop, mainly because her sister does, I'm not too sure why. So for my friend's birthday, I made a beautiful poster with Key's face plastered all over it. :D And she has it up in her room right now.

She recently emailed me saying that she's starting to find Key... better looking than she thought at first. :) Ahh... 

That was really off topic -_-'

But my challenge is, or anything you can do when you're bored I guess, is make sentences with SHINee songs in them! As I did up top. That's why the list is there.

:D Anywayyyy! Have fun! It was fun trying to throw them into a sentence, and I guess you would probably only do this when you're really bored. :P 

But yeah, just wanted to say HELLO, and make sure to give a SHOUT OUT to me! :) Okay, I'll stop now. 

Here's a list for the Korean characters, and more songs on here too.

Don't forget about Sherlock. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment