October 7, 2012

It's Onew

Onew - the one and only. He's impossible to hate. Gotta love Onew for all his body gags and Onew Condition. I really like Onew, because it's Onew. He's a one-of-a-kind, but then again, everybody in SHINee is. :D He's sweet, nice, funny. I just recently watched a bunch of Onew Condition videos, and they're so hilarious. 

(Anyone new to SHINee, check out my For New Shawols page. It'll clear a lot of things up. It's still under construction though. :) Please have patience. Thanks!)




He's got such a pure smile. :)



Chicken!

I think this is actually from a chicken commercial they were filming during the time of Hello Baby (after Ring Ding Dong)

Lol, the way Onew eats the chicken makes it look so good. :D Mmm...

Also, special gifs and images coming up! Now that I'm done with the intro, I'm going to be putting up more interesting stuff! :D Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment