October 25, 2012

SHINee personality quiz! And a notice! :)

Hey! I told you all about the little gift :P and here it is! After lots of research, I have managed to create a personality quiz about SHINee's ideal girl! 

Which SHINee member's ideal girl are you? 

Sorry guys! :( I thought I could embed the quiz into the blog, but it wouldn't let me!!!! I'm so mad. The site tricked me. But anyway... I got Minho XP Ahhh!!! :D If you'd like, give it a try! And leave what you got in the comments please!

Also, a quick notice: I will be posting up fun stuff, like this, every so often. Probably, every two months. But it will always be on the 25th. SHINee debuted on May 25th, 2008. (Did you know that, new Shawols? Bet you did XD) So, in honor, on the 25th! 

It's not just quizzes though. Have you guys seen those little SHINee games? Or stories or fanfics? Stuff like that, I guess. 

Here's a list of links to find the other SHINee quick games. Really fun and random: 
That's all there is now! :) But there will be more. 
Again, any suggestions or ideas, do leave in the comments. I would be happy to hear from you! Thanks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment